Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Girl Can Dream...

I'm in love... with a cookware set and I must share it with all of you.
I love watching several different cooking shows that air on the Food network channel and I have noticed that each of them have something in common. They all use the same pot by Le Creuset. So after seeing these pots so often while amazing meals are being created it makes a girl want one. The other day I was printing off some recipes from the food network website and I happened upon this beautiful set in a wonderful Caribbean blue color...yes in love. Most of my kitchen is filled with red; which I like as well and it seems that most kitchen items are available in red which is why I have so much of it. I am getting a little tired of all the red and would like to add some splashes of colors from the turquoise family which seems to be harder to find; so it was nice to see this set in this color!! Now its time to save up!


Do you have any reviews on this product to share??

No comments:

Post a Comment