Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet and Sentimental

When Jordan and I were planning our wedding a few years back we decided to write our own vows. So ever since our wedding back in 2006 I have wanted to do something special with our vows and put them on display somewhere in our home. This past summer I purchased a decorative glass frame and it has been on our dresser ever since we moved here in August with the store bought insert included. I was not wanting to put in a picture because I felt it would take away from the pretty design and then it dawned on me that this was the perfect frame for our vows!!! It had a somewhat small opening so I had to write our vows super small but I think it turned out beautifully!!

Take a look....

Sentimental projects are the best and just in time for Valentines day!

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea! The vows look perfect in that frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I should do something like that! The frame is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very sweet and sentimental! Something you can pass down to your children or family members.

    Please stop by my blog, I am having my first ever giveaway! The Elle Decor, So Chic book.

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today and in years to come you will be happy you made your vows part of your home. It is beautiful and brought a tear to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great idea! I love it. You guys have beautiful vows.

    ReplyDelete