Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday Mornings

I woke up this morning and I could not help but be reminded of all the reasons why I love Saturday mornings. Saturday mornings are so wonderful to begin. I am awakened by the sunlight streaming through our creamy white curtains. It's such a peaceful way to be awoken, much nicer than any alarm clock for sure. Once waking up there is really not much of a schedule, you can do what ever you want and take as long as you want doing it! This morning Jordan and I started our morning with a nice walk/jog then got all cleaned up and had a wonderful yummy brunch. We were given a waffle maker this Christmas from Jordan's Family and we are having fun using it...yum..


We also enjoyed a yummy cappuccino together in cute tea cups. I got the cappuccino maker for Jordan's Christmas present and they are so much fun to make and drink. It is a stove-top maker similar to a percolator but it also steams the milk and makes that fun loud pitched noise just like you're at a coffee shop.

I also love Saturdays because they are such a wonderful day to recharge and get ready for the week ahead. I love getting the house all clean and I love how the house smells after all the cleaning and laundry. Saturdays are also a great day for crafts and painting your nails. So many fun things can happen on a Saturday there are just so many reasons to love this day!

Happy Saturday to you all :)

3 comments:

  1. I do love Saturday too! Sleeping in, coffee, staying in pajamas...whatever!! I want to get one of those coffee things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I agree: Saturdays are the best! And those cups are just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two of you are so cute and you look sooooo comfy on you sofa with your cappuccino. Saturday has always been a favorite day of mine too. What a great day to share with those you love. :)

    ReplyDelete