Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fabric!!!

Yes it's true the fabric came. I was so excited when I received the email that they had shipped my fabric, but I was even more excited to find it in my mail box the very next day! I didn't realize but it was shipped from only 1 hour and a half away from me. I immediately pulled it out and started envisioning the finished quilt. I am still a ways away from a finished product but it was fun to daydream. I have made a just little bit of progress thus far. I have cut 3 yards of my white fabric into 12 inch squares and have begun the folding and ironing step. I am on my way to a masterpiece! So far this quilt has been tons of fun to make I have really enjoyed the folding/ironing stage it reminds me of that game fortune teller from our childhood, I can remember playing it for hours. I love that game!

Well here is what you are waiting for....fabric pictures of course!


Here is a picture of some of the folding progress of the quilt


Well I'm off to iron some more!

1 comment: