Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love of Owls

I have a love for owls. There are so many cute owl doo-dads out there and I just can't help myself, I am becoming quite the collector. A couple years ago my friend Carrie found me a vintage owl cross-stitch for my birthday and I love it! She inspired me to find a cross-stitch pattern which I finished a couple months ago. Now, all that is left is to buy a frame. I think I want to buy an oval frame but I'm not sure what color frame to go with or how wide. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Here is my lovely owl.


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I think an oval frame would look nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, an oval would be cute. I kinda love owls too. You could find one and paint it a color to match? That aqua color is pretty. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so nice! Good job!! A circle frame might work well too because it looks like it's actually the same width and height. I'd go w/ dark brown or black.

    ReplyDelete