Monday, February 14, 2011

Best Birthday Ever

I have just had the best Birthday week! It began with receiving wonderful thoughtful gifts and birthday wishes through the mail from my friends and family (thank you all :). Then on Friday, my actual birthday we went to sushi with our friends Maddie and Aaron.

It was so yummy and I tried something new, a mango roll and now it's my absolute favorite!!

Then I came home to some sweet gifts from my hubby. When I woke up the next day Jordan had the whole day planned special for me. We spent the day in Alexandria, VA. My boss told me that it is known to be one of the most romantic cities. It was so perfect...good choice Jordan. We arrived and went to this wonderful brunch spot and enjoyed a delicious egg dish followed by a delectable peach filled crepe, all while sipping on some yummy coffee. Then we ventured down to the water where we found a walking path which ended up being super long not sure how long it goes for but we were on in for about 3 hours. It was beautiful and sunny. The best day ever.



We ended the evening at a Spanish Tapas Restaurant. It was so tasty and fun to try new things!!

1 comment: