Thursday, January 20, 2011

Yummy Recipe and New Kitchen Stuff!!

I just can't pass up sharing this recipe with you all. I made this for part of our Christmas dinner. Jordan and I got to visit my family out in WA this year for Christmas, it was so nice to see my parents and great friends :)
Before we left we had a little Christmas celebration just the two of us. I did a surf and turf menu...yum.


The recipe I want to share is Nona Luna's Rice. It is so amazing I even made it for my parents when we were visiting and they love it too. Give it a try! It is a very tasty and satisfying dish. Also Jordan bought a special drink called "Christmas Soda" it was fun, kind of a spicy drink.

Also...thanks to my Family and Friends our kitchen has become more equipped with fun things. So thank you!! Here are some pictures of our wonderful new kitchen goodies.



I am cooking up a storm with all these new additions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment