Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gifts

It is fun giving gifts especially when they are a little homemade. My brother recently got married! I'm excited I have a sister now and I am very excited for my Brother too:)
I wanted to get her something special and I have had friends in the past who gave this kind of gift to their soon to be sisters so the idea came to mind. I got her a necklace with two tags one is round and has her new initials on it and the other is rectangle and has their wedding date in it. I found the necklace on etsy at this store. Then I went out and found a beautiful yellow bead (since yellow is her favorite color) and added it also I got some extras and made little earrings to go with. It was so fun to mail to her. And their wedding was beautiful!!
Here is a picture of the finished product


1 comment: